What can I say..wow! I expect some of you are a little bleary eyed this morning having stayed up to watch the story unfold in Illinois. Well, it was worth it wasn’t it. What a way to continue the success in sport GB has seen this year. Ok we can’t take all the credit, the German did come to our rescue with a magnificent putt on the 18th but Poulter held more than his own over the weekend winning four points for Europe.
For any football fans, the three goals in three minutes at Old Trafford are definitely worth a watch if you missed it. Maybe not if you are a Man U/Arsenal fan but hey ho! The truly big game this weekend was that age old local derby…yep you guessed it Aston Villa v West Brom (maybe Arsenal v Chelsea would have been more fitting). It seemed WBA took a knock in the race to prove themselves as ‘The Best Team in Stripes’ this season, you know that’s the title everyone wants…shame it’s only the elite that are entered.
In rugby Argentina took a hammer blow against a thunderous All Blacks side that can seemingly do no wrong. With Australia defeated as well, the final weekend of the inaugural Rugby Championship is set to be a good one. Although not necessarily a nail biter as NZ managed to secure the victory with their win.
- Zinedine Zidane’s headbutt is a work of art [ARTICLE]
- Probably the most ridiculous trick shots you will ever see [VIDEO]
- Russia names host cities for 2018 World Cup [ARTICLE]
- 15 videos of NBA stars dominating in high school [VIDEO]
- Emirates has agreed a 10-year naming rights fee for one of Glasgow’s key venues for 2014 commonwealth games [ARTICLE]
- France to host the 2014 Heineken Cup final [ARTICLE]
- Olympic Sponsorship ‘changed our mindset claims P&G man [ARTICLE]
- Test drive the new Audi with an iPad [VIDEO]
- Can a GPS watch really make you run faster? [ARTICLE]
- Couldn’t miss this out- FIFA 13 its arrived and here’s the review [ARTICLE]
- The touching bond between an NBA player and his marine brother [VIDEO]
- Paddy Power takes to the skies and write your messages of support from Twitter, in the sky [VIDEO]
- The 10 reasons why the Ryder Cup is a sports marketing phenomenon [ARTICLE]
- Gold medallist Ryan Lochte campaigns for water issues [VIDEO]
- Mercedes-Benz create an interactive advert which users control through twitter [ARTICLE]
- Hamilton expected to be the face of Mercedes advertising [ARTICLE]
- Obama has 99’ problems but Mitt ain’t one [VIDEO]